The power of communication opens new frontiers
Express and transmit your ideas in more than 40 different languages with our help!
STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION
Our Translation Department is divided into the following areas: Translation, editing, review, style and design.
All our translations are subject to a five-step process: Translation, editing, review, style and formatting.
Our services include editing images, designs, tables and diagrams.
CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS BY EXPERTS/SWORN TRANSLATORS
The certification of a translation constitutes a legal registration and enables a document to be used for official purposes. Governmental organizations and agencies, as well as many non-governmental organizations (such as academic institutions, adoption agencies, etc.), require certified translations for many actions.
KRAUSS Language Solutions® follows the strictest translation procedures, which means that our certified and sworn translations will be accepted by virtually any organization.
TYPES OF TRANSLATIONS
We provide the following types of translations:
- General: No specific terminology or elaborate style is required, for example, corporate presentations, correspondence, reports, articles, resumes, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Specialized: A specific terminology is required due to style demands.
- Legal/Financial: Contracts, tenders, notarial instruments, financial sheets, findings, bills of lading, purchase orders, etc.
- Technical: operations manuals, installation manuals, instructions for use, maintenance manuals, catalogues, parts list, technical specifications, training manuals, etc.
- Certified or Sworn: must be prepared by an expert translator or sworn translator authorized by the official bodies, such as: academic records, adoption papers, birth and death certificates, wills, marriage certificates, divorce papers, legal contracts, immigration and naturalization documents, visas, passports, titles, medical registration, etc.
KRAUSS Language Solutions® employs licensed and specialized translators with experience in different areas, such as law, engineering, computers, pharmacy and medicine, biology, anthropology, economics and finance, international commerce, business, psychology, philosophy and philology, among others.
Our expert translators are certified in the different countries to guarantee the validity of our work.
In order to calculate the required turnaround time for your translation request, an electronic copy of the documentation should be provided for review or, in the absence of it, length (no. of words or pages) and format details will be requested. Nevertheless, we have the resources available to handle urgent matters to meet our clients’ needs.
Given that many countries have different dialects in different regions, KRAUSS Language Solutions® does everything possible to ensure that the translators and style correctors are natives of the country or region at issue, so that the end readers will fully understand the text.
If you need a certified or a non-certified translation, please send your documents to email@example.com or via our web form: