Your bridge to culture and business
We verbally communicate yours ideas in more than 40 different languages!
The KRAUSS Language Solutions® interpreting team is a group of certified professionals with over 25 years of experience worldwide.
MODES OF INTERPRETATIONS (CERTIFIED AND NON-CERTIFIED)
We adapt our interpretation services to the specific needs of each project:
- Simultaneous: This mode of interpreting is ideal for activities such as meetings, congresses, conventions, seminars, courses, conferences and symposiums. While the orator is speaking in his mother tongue, the interpreter translates simultaneously from a booth to the members of the audience (wearing earphones) into the designated language. An activity may use interpreters translating into several languages at the same time.
- Consecutive: This mode of interpreting can be used in press briefings, presentations of products and services, etc. Without using earphones the interpreter takes notes of the orator and translates the content during pre-established pauses.
- Companion or liaison: Used during negotiations, interviews, social events, work meetings, business and personal transactions, business trips and tourism, business fairs, etc. In these situations the interpreter acts as intermediary in conversations between individuals who speak different languages. This option is perfect when the client needs to be accompanied by a full time interpreter.
- Telephone: This mode is mainly used during international phone calls with foreign clients, company-to-company communication, commerce, confirmation of foreign orders, activities and procedures (universities, sports clubs, contacting administrations, lawyers, banks, hospitals, real estate transactions), etc. This mode is particularly useful when an urgent need arises for an interpreter. This service may be obtained instantly using a conference call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This makes it an extremely useful service for conversations with countries in a different time zone.
- Videoconference: This is the ideal solution for presentations, courses, business meetings, etc. – all taking place despite the distance between the speaker, listeners and interpreter! This mode saves travel time and costs, while transmitting both the spoken communication and body language as if the person were present in the same room.
For the modes described above, our interpreters can work remotely via videoconference platforms, telephone conference or telephone calls. If you are unsure how to proceed, please contact us. We’ll be happy to advise you.
INTERPRETING EQUIPMENT RENTAL
As part of our integral interpreting services we offer equipment rental for simultaneous interpretation, including wireless electronic equipment and hiring specialized technical personnel, who are responsible for installing, operating and supervising the equipment to ensure correct functioning throughout the event.
The equipment includes receivers, earphones, transmitters, microphones, interpreters’ booths and amplifiers.
For multilingual events we offer up to six-channel receivers and thousands of wireless receivers so that everyone in the audience will be able to understand and actively participate in the conference.
Our specialized technicians will handle installation and supervision during the whole event to ensure a total success.
To request an estimate, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing a detailed description of the event.